I write sex-positive, contemporary romance. My debut novel, Up for Air, won “Sexiest Consent” in the 2021 Good Sex Awards, as well as the 2021 Readers’ Favorite Gold Medal Winner in Romance – Sizzle, and the 2021 Independent Press Award in Romance.
My follow up novel, The Road Home, was a 2022 Next Generation Indie Book Awards Finalist for Multicultural Fiction.
A citizen of the Cherokee Nation, I’m originally from Oklahoma, and currently resides in Austin, Texas. When not writing, I’m usually helping my husband with our never-ending home remodeling adventure or marathon watching British crime dramas.
The Important Details
- I have the same birthday as Lenny Bruce and Fox Mulder
- I’ve lived in Austin since 1995
- I’m a citizen of the Cherokee Nation
- I have a BA in History from the University of Texas at Austin
- I’m a member of the Alliance of Independent Authors, Writers’ League of Texas, Indian Women’s Pocahontas Club, and a founding member of First Families of the Cherokee Nation
- I swim at Barton Springs, drink Kraken rum, and watch people (not in a creepy way)
7/3/2022 – Christian Pan
Breathing Between Bars and Bedrooms
3/7/2022 – Shepherd
The best Native romance novels by Native authors by Christina Berry
2/8/2022 – Residence 11
Sex Scene Spotlight from Up for Air by Christina Berry
2/7/2022 – Residence 11 Native Romance by Native Authors by Christina Berry
10/14/2021 – YouTube The Road Home review by Beautifully Bookish Bethany
10/12/2021 – YouTube Zoom Launch Party for “Femme Fatale” Anthology
10/06/2021 – Steam Scenes Podcast Winning Good Sex Awards with Christina Berry
08/14/2021 – IG butfirstletsread FAST FACTS: Get to know the author – Christina Berry
08/02/2021 – IndieReader: Advice from IR Approved Author Christina Berry, “Connect with Other Writers.”
02/15/2021 – Christina Consolino: An Interview with Christina Berry
02/11/2021 – 2021 Debuts Interview: Christina Berry/Up for Air